"Save $70 - $240 on your Wedding Gown Preservation?"
Bridal Gown Preservation can cost between $189 & $359
Our Price is
Because we don't have the rent, the utilities, the employees or the overhead a retail store has, we pass those savings on to you. It's the same wedding dress cleaning and preservation you'd pay a lot more for but now you don't have to.
"YOUR WEDDING GOWN GOT YOU THROUGH THE MOST IMPORTANAT DAY IN YOUR LIFE -- KEEP IT PERFECT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE--GUARANTEED."
Your wedding dress will be pampered from the moment it enters our plant - until it arrives beautifully cleaned and presered back at your home. And we were the first to offer a Lifetime Guarantee.
Preserve those cherished memories of your wedding by preserving your wedding gown. The food is gone, the guests are gone. You have beautiful photos to help you remember your special day, and now with our wedding gown preservation service you'll have it as a beautiful reminder too.
You may want to preserve your wedding gown for your own memories or for your daughter or maybe even a grand-daughter to wear in the future. No matter what your reason, our special process and lifetime guarantee means your gown will remain like new for you to enjoy.
And now your wedding gown preservation can be done for less than you'd pay to have it dry-cleaned locally.
Watch this 2 minute video to see all the extras you get included with our wedding gown preservation service
Before you trust your special wedding gown to anyone, make sure they follow all of these 11 crucial steps
Our Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation Process
1. When your
wedding gown arrives at the BridalKare plant it is checked in, registered and then thoroughly inspected for
stains and repairs.
2. Your gown is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms. We are experts at removing dirt, mud, grass-stains, asphalt parking lot oil and other stains from the hem of your dress. We also pay particular attention to removing all of the make-up, deoderant and perspiration stains as well.
3. Your gown will then be thoroughly inspected with a black light to reveal any hidden stains. All stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. Our "anti-sugar" treatment removes all sugar stains (usually caused by wines, sodas, or cake frosting) and keeps them from returning and yellowing over time.
4. Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned. We use a more expensive "Stoddard" solvent which is enviornmentally friendly and gentler on the fabrics rather than the perchloroethylene which dry-cleaners and other preservation companies use. Our exclusive cleaning process also keeps your wedding dress from yellowing.
5. A complete and thorough re-inspection then takes place. If any problems remain the gown is re-processed.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done free - other companies will charge you extra for this service)
7. Your gown is then individually steamed and hand pressed. It is also individually dried to make sure all mositure is gone from the dress fabric.
8. Your gown's bodice is shaped and put on an acid-free bust form for display so you'll be able to see how beautiful it is - just like the day you pruchased it.
9. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid free tissue paper to protect it.
10. Your gown is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed display box and completely sealed to keep the moisture from the outside humidity out. (Moisture in the box/fabric can cause mildew) It's also important to provide this sealed brarrier to keep insects from getting in and nesting in your dress.
11. The windowed preservation box is placed inside a white storage box and then both of these boxes are placed inside a protective shipping box and shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.
COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS COME WITH YOUR WEDDING GOWN PRESERVATION KIT
(Only $119.00 plus $17.00 shipping which covers sending the kit to you - you shipping your gown to be processed and for the shipping of your beautifully preserved gown back to you)