Complete Facts on Wedding Gown Cleaning & Preservation CLICK HERE
"Save $70 - $240 on your Wedding Gown Preservation?"
Bridal Gown Preservation can cost between $189 & $359
Our Price is Only $119.00
(For a Limited Time You'll get best selling author Liam Naden's 74 page book "9 Habits of Great Relationships" absolutely FREE)
Because we don't have the rent, the utilities, the employees or the overhead a retail store has, we pass those savings on to you. It's the same wedding dress cleaning and preservation you'd normally pay a lot more for but now you don't have to.
"YOUR WEDDING GOWN GOT YOU THROUGH THE MOST IMPORTANAT DAY IN YOUR LIFE -- KEEP IT PERFECT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE--GUARANTEED."
Your wedding dress will be pampered from the moment it enters our plant - until it arrives beautifully cleaned and presered back at your home. And we were the first to offer a Lifetime Guarantee.
Preserve those cherished memories of your wedding by preserving your wedding gown. The food is gone, the guests are gone. You have beautiful photos to help you remember your special day, and now with our wedding gown preservation service you'll have your beautifuly preserved dress as a reminder too.
You may want to preserve your wedding gown for your own memories or for your daughter or maybe even a grand-daughter to wear in the future. No matter what your reason, our special process and lifetime guarantee means your gown will remain like new for you to enjoy.
And now your wedding gown preservation can be done for less than you'd pay to have it dry-cleaned locally.
Watch the 2 minute video - see our process
Our Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation Process
1. When your wedding gown arrives at the BridalKare plant it is checked in, registered and then thoroughly inspected for stains and repairs.
2. Your gown is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms. We are experts at removing dirt, mud, grass-stains, asphalt parking lot oil and other stains from the hem of your dress. We also pay particular attention to removing all of the make-up, deoderant and perspiration stains as well.
3. Your gown will then be thoroughly inspected with a black light to reveal any hidden stains. All stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. Our "anti-sugar" treatment removes all sugar stains (usually caused by wines, sodas, or cake frosting) and keeps them from returning and yellowing over time.
4. Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned. We use a more expensive "Stoddard" solvent which is enviornmentally friendly and gentler on the fabrics rather than the perchloroethylene which dry-cleaners and other preservation companies use. Our exclusive cleaning process also keeps your wedding dress from yellowing.
5. A complete and thorough re-inspection then takes place. If any problems remain the gown is re-processed.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done free - other companies will charge you extra for this service)
7. Your gown is then individually steamed and hand pressed. It is also individually dried to make sure all mositure is gone from the dress fabric.
8. Your gown's bodice is shaped and put on an acid-free bust form for display so you'll be able to see how beautiful it is - just like the day you pruchased it.
9. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid free tissue paper to protect it.
10. Your gown is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed display box and completely sealed to keep the moisture from the outside humidity out. (Moisture in the box/fabric can cause mildew) It's also important to provide this sealed brarrier to keep insects from getting in and nesting in your dress.
11. The windowed preservation box is placed inside a white storage box and then both of these boxes are placed inside a protective shipping box and shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.
(Only $119.00 plus $17.00 shipping which covers sending the kit to you - you shipping your gown to be processed and for the shipping of your beautifully preserved gown back to you)
When you order you'll receive best selling author Liam Naden's book "9 Habits of Great Relationships" absoultely FREE
Step 1 - You'll receive a BridalKare Wedding Gown Preservation kit / via U.S. Postal Service to your door. It comes in a 4X6 lilac envelope.
Step 2 - Place your wedding gown and up to 3 additional items (like your veil, shawl, gloves, garter, purse, at no extra charge) in ANY BOX large enough to hold these items. Fill out the invoice, which allows you to send the preserved wedding dress to a different address if you would like and place it inside your box.
Step 3 - Seal your shipping box and attach the pre-paid UPS label...then drop it off at a local store who handles UPS, (like Office Depot) or call UPS for pick-up.
Step 4 - When your wedding gown arrives at BridalKare it is professionally cleaned and preserved (see our 11 step process above) - You'll receive your preserved dress from BridalKare in a beautiful windowed wedding gown presentation box via UPS (pre-paid) usually within 3 weeks or less. (this time will vary depending on how far you live from our plant in Buffalo N.Y. and the time of year - summer and fall are expeciall busy).
More information about Wedding Gown Preservation:
The cleaning and preservation of your wedding gown is one of the most important things you can do to preserve those cherished memories of your wedding day. Don't just hang your wedding dress in the closet where it will be susceptible to dust, moisture, light, bacteria, mildew, moths and other culprits. Where it can also be misshapen by hanging it from it's hanging loops. To keep your dress looking as beautiful as possible for years to come you should make sure and have your wedding gown preservation done professionally.
Make sure to send your wedding dress to a cleaning and preservation service as soon after the wedding as possible. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to remove any stains (like read wine, grass or ground in dirt). Also look for a professional wedding gown preservation company that will do minor repairs to your dress for free. Whether it's a loose bead here or there, a missing button, or other minor repair you want your dress to be restored to it's perfect condition.
When trying to decide who to use to do your wedding gown preservation you should ask the following questions. How long has the company been in the wedding dress preservation business? (There is a big difference between the corner dry-cleaner and a professional gown preservation company.) What are the exact steps to there processing? Do they inspect the dress with a black light to make sure there aren't any stains that may not be visible to the naked eye? Do they use environmentally friendly chemicals. Do they offer a lifetime written guarantee? Are they reasonably priced?
Your local dry-cleaner may say they can do the job, but be careful. Will your precious wedding gown be put in with the other garments to be cleaned, or will it be cleaned separately? What does their shop look like, is it spotlessly clean? Does the actual person doing the cleaning know what they are doing, do they have years of experience dealing with wedding dresses? Do they know the problems that come with cleaning fragile fabrics, delicate beading, embroidered lace, sequins, pearls or crystals? Do they use acid free boxes, acid free tissue paper and do they seal their preservation box to keep the insects out?
BridalKare International has been a family owned and operated business since 1890. They have specialized in wedding dress preservation for over 35 years. That's all they do is wedding gown preservation! They have a skilled and knowledgeable staff that will treat your cherished dress with all of the care you yourself would give.
BridalKare International works with hundreds of bridal stores and hundreds of dry-cleaner nationwide to provide wedding gown preservation for their customers. They trust BridalKare for their customers, you can trust them too.
The cherished memories you will have for years to come are yours when you have your wedding gown preservation done right. Years from now you think of the joys of your wedding day you'll have your beautiful dress preserved just as it was on the day you wore it. You might even want to put it on to celebrate that 10th or 25th wedding anniversary – and you can!
Go ahead, shop and compare – service - price – process – guarantee – and testimonials.